Personal information for purposes of this policy is defined as information that identifies You, individually, and includes Your name, home address, home telephone number, and e-mail address.
We only collect personally identifiable information about You after You have specifically provided such information to Us. By voluntarily submitting this information to Us when using our Website, You are consenting to the collection and use of Your personal information by Us for that online activity. You are under no obligation to provide Us with this information and You can access many parts of the Website without providing Us any personal information.
If You participate in an online activity which requires You to provide personal information, such information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless You consent otherwise. By way of example and not limitation, We may collect and use personal information for some or all of the following reasons:
· Responding to questions or comments forwarded to Us by You.
· To operate chatrooms, bulletin boards or other areas of interaction with other users.
· Selection and notification of contest winners.
· To collect data on use of the Website.
· To provide You with notices that may be required under contracts You enter with Us.
· To communicate with You regarding billing, payment and other issues related to any business You conduct with Us.
· To provide You with notice of upcoming promotions.
Remember that when You voluntarily disclose information on the bulletin boards or in the forum or chat areas of our Website, all information disclosed in Your communication becomes public information and can be collected and used by other parties. You acknowledge that We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board or chat areas do with Your personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell or rent Your personal information to any other party without Your consent. However, We may use or disclose Your personal information without Your consent for the following reasons:
1. Your name and city may be published by Us or one of Our sponsors if You have entered and won one of Our contests. Please check the specific contest rules for details.
2. In emergency situations or when required by subpoena or governmental authorities.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition, We collect non-personally identifiable information, which is information that does not identify You personally, but becomes available to Us as a result of Your use of the Website. This information includes: Your IP address, a number automatically assigned to Your computer when You visit the Website, Your internet service provider and Your web browser.
This non-personal information is used as a tool for identifying system problems and administering the Website. From time to time We use "cookies" on this Website. "Cookies" are small text files that Your web browser leaves on Your hard drive to recognize You as a repeat user of Our Website. If You do not want "cookies" to be used, You may disable them by accessing the features of Your web browser.
We collect personal and non-personal information in a non-identifying, anonymous and aggregate form to enhance Our Website, to share with advertisers and for statistical purposes. These statistics and reports will contain only aggregated and no personally identifiable information.